What to Recycle
The confusion over what we can and cannot recycle continues to confound consumers. Plastics are especially troublesome, as different types of plastic require different processing to be reformulated and re-used as raw material. Some municipalities accept all types of plastic for recycling, while others only accept jugs, containers and bottles with certain numbers stamped on their bottoms.
- Empty and rinse all containers.
- Flatten cartons and boxes, and place them inside your cart.
- Secure shredded paper and textiles inside a clear plastic bag.
- Sorting Your Waste: WHAT GOES WHERE?
- What Can You Recycle? (anc7d01.wordpress.com)
- What Can and Can’t Be Recycled? (bellasugar.com)
- What should be done about plastic bags? (changebydesign.wordpress.com)
- Seven Steps to Better Recycling (apmortgagemarin.wordpress.com)